Recent content by SGM Arni

1. SGM Arni

suggest it in our discord server in #ideas-and-wishes channel.

suggest it in our discord server in #ideas-and-wishes channel.
  2. SGM Arni

Crash on trading menu

fill this template in order for the devs to check out what's exactly causing the issue and in meantime, try out checking this thread for possible solutions.
  3. SGM Arni

Crashing while farming

fill this template in order for the devs to check out what's exactly causing the issue and in meantime, try out checking this thread for possible solutions.
  4. SGM Arni

Why I can't join CN server?

Hi, just to make sure, you are actually from China, right? if yes, as far as I know, we can't really help you cuz it may be related to your closed china internet. Try out any free/trial VPN for now.
  5. SGM Arni

"mod doesn't support the current version of the game!"

the failworlds company released a hotfix for their game, you gotta just wait for the developer of this mod to update the mod, no need to going back to 1.5.7 etc
  6. SGM Arni

Corrupt character save?

fill the template for us to help you or the devs checking out what's wrong.
  7. SGM Arni

Template for reporting bugs

@RinconGamers make a separate thread in this section of the forum and don't type there in the future, thank you in advance.
  8. SGM Arni

How to change name in game

yes, it will be also changed.
  9. SGM Arni

XP Gain in Arena

You will be able to gain XP during arena fights in next major update, that's already confirmed.
  10. SGM Arni

Game taking up 100% RAM of 32GB then freezes and still uses 32GB of RAM

I am sorry that the neither of the solutions in thread worked for you, the best I can help you with is to advice making a detailed bug report thread in this section of the forum, using this template, so the devs can have a look. EDIT: Have you tried to do "clean install"?
  11. SGM Arni

How to change name in game

the website has Moscow timezone, but I could be wrong.
  12. SGM Arni

can't log eu2 server

Check out this thread for the fix to your issue.
  13. SGM Arni

RAM @ 97% playing after a while.

Check out this thread please.
  14. SGM Arni

EU 1 down?

There's some issue with the EU1 atm that the players can't relog, but they can continue to play if they were playing when all of this started. The dev team is aware of the issue and will fix it soon. EDIT: The server is up and should be working properly.