Recent content by Megawombus

1. M

WTF with the new Patreon design?

Hi. If I am wrong, then I have no problem apologising. So I apologise for the insinuation that I was banned. I totally misinterpreted the technical aspects and that was definitly my fault. I`m really sorry for blaming you for no reason. The aesthetics of the above armour definitely triggered...
  2. M

Megawombus I get no access to server.
  3. M

Thank you for your answer. It is a kind of explanation... maybe But it explains not, why I was banned just for a question? as I said, my opinion was from the beginning: " What in a game from my point of view has not lost the slightest! " If it`s not like this, why banning?
  4. M

... answer recieved... my account is blocked... looks more like a confirmation of my suspicions
  5. M

As far as I see, the announcement for this armor includes a "strange banner" - a big white V. It could be any other image, or be empty, but it wasn`t. For me it is a pretty big political message... Because of pictures like this... I hope there is no need to explain what I mean, the war lasts...
  6. M

As far as I know, we haven't had any patreon designs that featured large single letters till now. Is it just me that the big white V on the chest is directly associated with current international political events? What in a game from my point of view has not lost the slightest! Unfortunately...