WTF with the new Patreon design?

Megawombus

Recruit
Mar 14, 2023
As far as I know, we haven't had any patreon designs that featured large single letters till now. Is it just me that the big white V on the chest is directly associated with current international political events? What in a game from my point of view has not lost the slightest! Unfortunately, this association is also linked to the origin of the mod manufacturer. I expect a reaction from the players and the mod manufacturer please.

Crysiant

Recruit
Mar 7, 2023
The only thing I really noticed was it was all kinda simplistic looking. I just wish I could replace textures and meshes with my own.

Horked

Infantry Man
Mar 21, 2021
Do you become Pat to support the project or do you become Pat to get fancy gear?

If im honest, the gear is a gift, a present, as a thank you for the support. You dont complain about gifts. Maybe im viewing it wrong

Reactions: Crysiant

Crysiant

Recruit
Mar 7, 2023
Horked, you're not wrong. I'm glad they're doing it. I hope my comment can be taken as more of a helpful critique - shoot, I wish I could help them with it. I know it takes time to edit meshes and textures. I definitely wish I could help with editing dialogue and such.

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
based on your message, I assume you're referring to the May Patreon armor.
There shouldn't be any letter on the armor itself. Though the chest will display the clan banner, so not sure if what you see is related to that.

Bannerlord Online forbids political messages (outside of calradian politics), so I'm certain that the devs did not add anything of the sort.

Megawombus

Recruit
Mar 14, 2023
As far as I see, the announcement for this armor includes a "strange banner" - a big white V.
It could be any other image, or be empty, but it wasn`t.

Banner_V.png

For me it is a pretty big political message...
Tank_V.png
Because of pictures like this... I hope there is no need to explain what I mean, the war lasts already over a year.

If a german developer would put a swastika as a default banner on an armor, i think this case would be more clear for the most people.
As far as I see that for the most players on the european server this type of symbols means nothing. (no reactions at all)
Actually I would like to see any answers from the developers...

Megawombus

Recruit
Mar 14, 2023
... answer recieved... my account is blocked...

looks more like a confirmation of my suspicions

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
As far as I see, the announcement for this armor includes a "strange banner" - a big white V.

View attachment 1176

View attachment 1177
Because of pictures like this... I hope there is no need to explain what I mean, the war lasts already over a year.

If a german developer would put a swastika as a default banner on an armor, i think this case would be more clear for the most people.
As far as I see that for the most players on the european server this type of symbols means nothing. (no reactions at all)
The shoulder pads actually hide part of the clan banner on the chest armor. It's more likely to be a diamond shaped part of the clan banner.
If you look at the picture I posted before, you'll notice the head of the dragon being cut off as well by the shoulder armor.

Megawombus

Recruit
Mar 14, 2023
Thank you for your answer. It is a kind of explanation... maybe
But it explains not, why I was banned just for a question?
as I said, my opinion was from the beginning: " What in a game from my point of view has not lost the slightest! "
If it`s not like this, why banning?

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
as I said, my opinion was from the beginning: " What in a game from my point of view has not lost the slightest! "
I'm not aware of any bans you may have received. What is the character name that got banned?

moonlight.exe

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
1. You weren't banned as I see in database.
2. Who told you that you are banned?

moonlight.exe

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020

View attachment 1176

View attachment 1177

You are trying to raise and find smth problematic which isn't true.
There is no even such template for creating banners to which you are referring. It is a triangle. Also, your armor will have banner of your clan on it. This is just an example.
Second of all, Bannerlord Online is strongly against any political messages and it is even stated in rules.
If you want to raise such topics, I recommend you to find any other platform for this. Bannerlord Online isn't a place for any political concern.
And I am just warning you for the future about the rules to not get ban or mute for real. Stay safe.
___
Update: I have seen screenshot of the error you get. When you are banned, you are getting another message. This is connection issue. Also as I said, I checked database, you weren't banned at all. I don't know who confirmed you that you are banned.

Reactions: TNT Sanitar

Megawombus

Recruit
Mar 14, 2023
Hi.
If I am wrong, then I have no problem apologising. So I apologise for the insinuation that I was banned. I totally misinterpreted the technical aspects and that was definitly my fault. I`m really sorry for blaming you for no reason.

The aesthetics of the above armour definitely triggered me. I am glad that I could now read directly from those responsible, they see it the same way, that such things have no place in a game. That was exactly the message I wrote in my first post.
I wasn't trying to artificially draw attention to myself or invent problems with the post. I was horrified above all and could not believe my eyes.
Even if this is due to my possible overreaction, I personally find the design as it is shown in the advertisement very unfortunate, otherwise I would not have been so triggered. As bad as it is, life outside the game puts its stamp on everything.

Reactions: Horked