Recent content by Khan Banan

1. Khan Banan

Petition to remove the Dark Sentinel gear.

I would pay 100 bucks for nothing but support of development, now I can't support the game since it is going in a completely disgraceful direction.
  2. Khan Banan

https://bannerlord-online.com/forum/index.php?threads/monarch-status.1010/ It literally says monarch status. King, queen and so on.. But have a look a the gear, my god, the gear.
  3. Khan Banan

They also get awful gear that looks like it's made in mspaint, and come on, pay us 100$ and become a monarch! It screams money-grab at this level of development. It is an in-game status and the gear you get is "civilian" so you can always show of your king-status. Still, the only thing that...
  4. Khan Banan

This mod is dead.

This mod is dead.
  5. Khan Banan

All I have seen is the dark sentinel gear to be honest, what else did they throw in there to mess up the game? Oh god I just saw the "pay us a hundred bucks and become king"-thing, this mod is committing suicide.
  6. Khan Banan

Yes I want it out of the game, how am I not making that clear? Are we now supposed to leave stupid shit in because it is a hassle to remove them, I think you are making that up. Just replace their texture?
  7. Khan Banan

Yes. I want them out of the game as they look like something out of a fantasy styled game rather than just a normal medieval style. It completely destroys the immersion seeing players run around looking like something out of lotr.
  8. Khan Banan

And all other non-lore items for that matter, please! I would be happy to support you on patreon if you didn't ruin the game with it. If you agree please like and comment! For those who don't agree there's really no reason to do anything, arguing against a petition is sort of, how should I put...