Petition to remove the Dark Sentinel gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khan Banan

Recruit
Aug 26, 2021
And all other non-lore items for that matter, please! I would be happy to support you on patreon if you didn't ruin the game with it.
If you agree please like and comment! For those who don't agree there's really no reason to do anything, arguing against a petition is sort of, how should I put it? Stupid? Just don't sign it..

Last edited:
Reactions: Dude Man

Khan Banan

Recruit
Aug 26, 2021
Hi,

I think some of them you are able to buy them from the market, if I am not wrong their price is 100K gold each.
Yes. I want them out of the game as they look like something out of a fantasy styled game rather than just a normal medieval style. It completely destroys the immersion seeing players run around looking like something out of lotr.

Last edited:

S i d

Recruit
Mar 22, 2021
California
How is that going to be possible though without a wipe? So many people have that equipped or have that in the markets. I think the best Devs can do is stop any dark sentinels drops but hten that would make the current dark sentinels items invaluable - is that what we really want? Your call.

Khan Banan

Recruit
Aug 26, 2021
Yes I want it out of the game, how am I not making that clear? Are we now supposed to leave stupid shit in because it is a hassle to remove them, I think you are making that up. Just replace their texture?

Vega of Qasira

Recruit
Sep 6, 2021
There are some goofy-looking items around indeed, a texture change at least would be nice. Like some of the bland yellows to a darker metallic gold for instance.

Reactions: Khan Banan

Khan Banan

Recruit
Aug 26, 2021
There are some goofy-looking items around indeed, a texture change at least would be nice. Like some of the bland yellows to a darker metallic gold for instance.
All I have seen is the dark sentinel gear to be honest, what else did they throw in there to mess up the game?
Oh god I just saw the "pay us a hundred bucks and become king"-thing, this mod is committing suicide.

Last edited:

Vega of Qasira

Recruit
Sep 6, 2021
All I have seen is the dark sentinel gear to be honest, what else did they throw in there to mess up the game? Oh god I just saw the "pay us a hundred bucks and become king"-thing, this mod is committing suicide.

I don't think that status is king per se, sounds like just a discord title for VIP or supporter.

Khan Banan

Recruit
Aug 26, 2021
I don't think that status is king per se, sounds like just a discord title for VIP or supporter.
They also get awful gear that looks like it's made in mspaint, and come on, pay us 100$ and become a monarch! It screams money-grab at this level of development. It is an in-game status and the gear you get is "civilian" so you can always show of your king-status. Still, the only thing that bothers me is the gear that they make themselves, it is simply, awful. They could have paid for the license to use in-game texture items and just make them as special as they want and remove them from circulation... voila!

To clarify, they are using these items because to charge money for in-game items would require a paid license.

Khan Banan

Recruit
Aug 26, 2021

It literally says monarch status. King, queen and so on.. But have a look a the gear, my god, the gear.

Khan Banan

Recruit
Aug 26, 2021
I would pay 100 bucks for nothing but support of development, now I can't support the game since it is going in a completely disgraceful direction.

moonlight.exe

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
And all other non-lore items for that matter, please! I would be happy to support you on patreon if you didn't ruin the game with it.
If you agree please like and comment! For those who don't agree there's really no reason to do anything, arguing against a petition is sort of, how should I put it? Stupid? Just don't sign it..
Thank you for your opinion.
These sets won't be removed.
These statuses are for discord to mention our top supporters.
Rewards are coming as gesture of gratitude. All donations support only dev team's hard work.
Have a nice day.

• Haha
Reactions: Dude Man
Status
Not open for further replies.