Recent content by jesusislord

1. J

can we change our skill points?

i have 10 skill points in endurance and the rest in vigor didn't know you couldn't get troops past 25 ever without leadership
  2. J

lol hi james
  3. J

just wondering if someone could respond thank you
  4. J

i have a lvl 15 character will all endurance and vigor (melee) didn't know i would be limited to 25 unit party permanently, any way to respec to leadership? any reset skill option or how do i delete my character? hopefully i dont have to
  5. J

PVP when?

would like to hear from a developer, i think they are worried if they do it wrong they will lose this massive following
  6. J

PVP when?

?
  7. J

PVP when?

when is pvp going to be in the game outside of arena? if you haven't thought of it maybe you could start by having everyone as neutral (unable to attack one another) when you change your banner/align with a clan or a faction, you can be attacked by everyone, im sure you thought of this...
  8. J

outdated version

fixed for anyone having this problem open your bannerlord game, not bannerlord online, then switch back to bannerlord online once it updates, you have to do this when main game updates
  9. J

"mod doesn't support the current version of the game!"

for anyone having this problem open your bannerlord game, not bannerlord online, then switch back to bannerlord online once it updates, you have to do this when main game updates
  10. J

outdated version

i have the same problem, uninstalling and reinstalling, running as administrator doesnt work, cant play until developer fixes or someone responds