Recent content by Hionmaiden

1. H

Crash on server load for EU server

Well I fully reinstalled/downloaded all of BLO using nordvpn and the same crash as before occurs, my game is validated through steam and it's a fresh download for 1.7.1 as I fully redownloaded it as I was previously on 1.6.3. if anyone cares/can help here's the crash - occurs on all four...
  2. H

Turned them all off apart from the core files / bannerlord online module. exactly the same crash on just EU server. Something ain't right & it can't be something my end. makes no sense why the other servers all work fine...
  3. H

Bannerlord / BLO are not blocked through my AV/firewall I have them fully accepted. Tried nordvpn for connecting to EU server, same issue, exactly the same crash. Idk how this can be something on my end when I can connect to RU/CN/NA servers perfectly fine. I've tried to connect through two...
  4. H

Hey, upon server load to EU I was constantly crashing on 1.7.1. I uninstalled bannerlord online then verified my BL via steam to which I was missing nothing. Doesn't crash on RU server. I do have a character on the EU server already and I'd rather stick to the EU one for ping reasons & I play...