Crash on server load for EU server

Hionmaiden

Recruit
Aug 29, 2021
Hey, upon server load to EU I was constantly crashing on 1.7.1. I uninstalled bannerlord online then verified my BL via steam to which I was missing nothing.

Doesn't crash on RU server. I do have a character on the EU server already and I'd rather stick to the EU one for ping reasons & I play with friends on the EU one. Last played at 1.6.3.

Any help appreciated, I can send the BLO first exception log if need be.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
Hey, upon server load to EU I was constantly crashing on 1.7.1. I uninstalled bannerlord online then verified my BL via steam to which I was missing nothing.

Doesn't crash on RU server. I do have a character on the EU server already and I'd rather stick to the EU one for ping reasons & I play with friends on the EU one. Last played at 1.6.3.

Any help appreciated, I can send the BLO first exception log if need be.
hi,
The base game is constantly being updated, and new issues appear to be related to this.
After each update, some people experience some kind of problem. But not me. I never have any problems!
Therefore, we can assume, that the problem is somewhere on your side.
Practice shows, that most often problems are associated with blocking mod files by various programs on your computer, such as antivirus, firewall, browser, or even your provider. Therefore, the problem is often solved by using a VPN to enter the game.

test.jpg

Hionmaiden

Recruit
Aug 29, 2021
hi,
The base game is constantly being updated, and new issues appear to be related to this.
After each update, some people experience some kind of problem. But not me. I never have any problems!
Therefore, we can assume, that the problem is somewhere on your side.
Practice shows, that most often problems are associated with blocking mod files by various programs on your computer, such as antivirus, firewall, browser, or even your provider. Therefore, the problem is often solved by using a VPN to enter the game.

View attachment 682
Bannerlord / BLO are not blocked through my AV/firewall I have them fully accepted. Tried nordvpn for connecting to EU server, same issue, exactly the same crash.

Idk how this can be something on my end when I can connect to RU/CN/NA servers perfectly fine. I've tried to connect through two different networks, one being my wifi, the other being my 5G connection. Same issue.

My main game is heavily modded, I know what i'm doing when it comes to mods, I just can't understand why connecting to EU server causes a crash every time, I don't even get past the first splash screen.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
Bannerlord / BLO are not blocked through my AV/firewall I have them fully accepted. Tried nordvpn for connecting to EU server, same issue, exactly the same crash.

Idk how this can be something on my end when I can connect to RU/CN/NA servers perfectly fine. I've tried to connect through two different networks, one being my wifi, the other being my 5G connection. Same issue.

My main game is heavily modded, I know what i'm doing when it comes to mods, I just can't understand why connecting to EU server causes a crash every time, I don't even get past the first splash screen.
By the way, mods installed, for the base game, may be causing this crash.

Hionmaiden

Recruit
Aug 29, 2021
By the way, mods installed, for the base game, may be causing this crash.
Turned them all off apart from the core files / bannerlord online module. exactly the same crash on just EU server. Something ain't right & it can't be something my end. makes no sense why the other servers all work fine...

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
Something ain't right & it can't be something my end. makes no sense why the other servers all work fine...
Over a hundred people are playing well on the EU server right now. I also have no problems logging into this and all other servers.

Hionmaiden

Recruit
Aug 29, 2021
Well I fully reinstalled/downloaded all of BLO using nordvpn and the same crash as before occurs, my game is validated through steam and it's a fresh download for 1.7.1 as I fully redownloaded it as I was previously on 1.6.3.

if anyone cares/can help here's the crash - occurs on all four servers, once character creation is clicked next it does the same for all servers.

[Exception] 20.03.2022 17:38:36 System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
at ztVNBRnb.elokPeFe(Object KbLCPCpb, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs QstzsFRy)
at DVKsfMQk.bQuYZuBm()
at ddgepfvh..ctor()
at MultiplayerClient.MultiplayerClientMainModule.OnApplicationTick(Single MZjSwWVi)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.DotNet.Managed.ApplicationTick(Single dt)

[Exception] 20.03.2022 17:38:36 System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ztVNBRnb.elokPeFe(Object KbLCPCpb, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs QstzsFRy)
at ddgepfvh.oBweGFUm()
at NTAjdKwv.dmjFTQmO(DateTime UrfgGfnt, String IAUXNWES, IhYCRGYr yfvxvxLJ, String MThZyoWR)
at MultiplayerCommon.BannerlordOnlineLogger.CuLxMxdt.Invoke(DateTime dateTime, String message, IhYCRGYr level, String relativePath)
at MultiplayerCommon.BannerlordOnlineLogger.FYFDZhbn(Object PZVBKkic, IhYCRGYr yfvxvxLJ, String MThZyoWR)
at QDHgyRjC.WJvgTHJs(Object eXNPKJtE)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

until anyone can point me in the right direction i'll go back to my modded saves :cool: