Recent content by Goshakaa

1. G

most of the time the elite troops goes death???

I would say that in 80% of the time when I lost soldiers they are from the Elite. Perhaps this is a game mechanics or just bad luck.
  2. G

where is that antique man?

You should go first in Wildlands. After that you will receive quest for it.
  3. G

Hiring troopa

Dear, Is it possible make the process of hiring troops in towns more faster ? I guess something like in the single player. Now, it Tooks a lot of time. Thank you
  4. G

Skill points suggestion

Dear Dev team, It would be very good if you make some changes for Skill points. Now they are earned for every 4 level of your character. If we take under consideration that we can use only 50% of the perks and I am level 18 is incredibly hard to get skill point, because to level up some perk is...
  5. G

Petition to remove the Dark Sentinel gear.

Hi, I think some of them you are able to buy them from the market, if I am not wrong their price is 100K gold each.
  6. G

Riding Skill

Hello, To rise the skill level you need to fight in the battles, and of course to be on the horse. This is the only way to earn XP.
  7. G

Clan Section suggestion

Thank you! It's strange I do not have this kind of channels in my Discord...
  8. G

Clan Section suggestion

Hi, Where is this channel? How is called ?
  9. G

Troops in towns

Dears, Often when I am going in to cities, the troops there are going out like they are "hired" but at that time I am the only one in the current town. Is this a bug or is some update? I cannot hire troops in that way. Thank you!
  10. G

It's not updated yet

It's not updated yet
  11. G

Leadership question

Dears, How it works the leadership level? I have 74 level and that gives me 60 people party size. Is there any formula for calculating the party size / Leadership level ? Thanks!