Recent content by Ector

1. Ector

Towns protection - conquest timeframe.

You could put an NPC in control of your castle
  2. Ector

Implement 3) Criminal Rating / Bandit Trade

Player bounties at taverns similar to singleplayer sandbox would also be a good feature to add to your recommendation, the price of the bounty would differ due to the crime aswell. This would also include a rough idea of where said wanted player with the bounty would be. .
  3. Ector

FAQ

When are clans/factions being implemented? A rough time is good aswell.
  4. Ector

the game is out of date.

Takes time for them to update it is but trust me they are going as fast as they can
  5. Ector

Hello Arni I don't know if this the right place to put this, but I would like to recommend a...

Hello Arni I don't know if this the right place to put this, but I would like to recommend a feature to Bannerlord online. What I was thinking of was implementing board games and gambling into taverns similar to native, I think it would give players a fun thing to do to pass time and also would...
  6. Ector

*Implementing Board Games and gambling* reccomendation for devs.

In the native singleplayer cities have board games in taverns, where you can bet against an opponent and get gold for winning. I was wondering if you the devs could implement board games into taverns and gambling aswell this will give the players a side activity to do and make the game funner.
  7. Ector

Tavern future.

It would also be cool if you play on the board games to gamble with other players
  8. Ector

Bounty and Outlawing system. reccomendation

This is a feature that I would think would work well with factions, conflicts, law and order and also immersion. Bounties: A bounty system, would work very well in-game because it would be a way of identifying player criminals, and holding them in content of there crimes, depending on the...