Recent content by Drewsko

1. D

Trouble getting into battles NA1

After 2 days of being unable to join NA1, tried EU 1 and it worked fine the first time. Easy fix!
  2. D

trade !!!!

only mules can carry loads not horses in the mod. be sure to unlock the trade perk for extra mules b4 u buy more mules!
  3. D

FULL RELEASE - Server Wipe?

atleast give people a chance to buy a horse! This game is called Mount and Blade and we are all stuck riding DONKEYS! (work horse) :(
  4. D

FULL RELEASE - Server Wipe?

do the wipe.. give me an excuse to blow 100k on a horse!
  5. D

Server lost connection

do not bother farming any more then? This mod has alot of bugs.
  6. D

Unit commands

yeah its a bit funyy sometimes u gotta brute force it.
  7. D

crash when starting a fight

I have read if u go into your game files and delete the file in the error message and then do a steam file check it might fix the problemo.
  8. D

HELP ME!MY GOD!

Cyber punk costs 60 bux, this mod costs 0. But hey, if your in NA DM me I can let u into my clan and help you get back on your feet!
  9. D

HELP ME!MY GOD!

that sucks that you lost all your stuff man, condolences.
  10. D

Aserai Desert Bandits/Armor

sultanate is a current afk safe trade safe zone for people so... dunno if people will support adding bandits there. Sultanate has on its khuzait border some mobs to hunt but Aserai troops are welcome in all lands to come and gather scalps there. As for the rest, only mod team can tell!
  11. D

Saddles

check discord and in game for anouncement but its random as far as i know
  12. D

The free player

我知道,对吧?
  13. D

NA server not working for SA or LATAM comunity

poor Latin America, they are just like Italy, the internet is no bueno! Hope you guys get your own server soon!