Latest activity

• G
    GAL Asteroid reacted to JakobvanBicke's post in the thread No leadership progression? with Like Like.
    Hi autobattleExe The issue seems to be that you have not spent any points on your attributes. Each point you put into an attribute...
  • J
    JakobvanBicke replied to the thread No leadership progression?.
    Hi autobattleExe The issue seems to be that you have not spent any points on your attributes. Each point you put into an attribute...
  • RAPTOR
    RAPTOR reacted to moonlight.exe's post in the thread Wildlands with Like Like.
    Wildlands is a territory in the south of the map, abandoned by civilization where complete anarchy is taking place. PvP is available...
  • G
    GAL Asteroid reacted to moonlight.exe's post in the thread Wildlands with Like Like.
    Wildlands is a territory in the south of the map, abandoned by civilization where complete anarchy is taking place. PvP is available...
  • G
    Hi Community! I am somehow stuck since a few days at leadership 30 (0 / 1011 xp) with high morale and maxed army of 25 t4-5 units. At...
  • J
    well, I think there will be a decent amount of PvP engagements. You're stealing another group's desert bandit stack? They will make...
  • IMO MrHigh
    IMO MrHigh reacted to moonlight.exe's post in the thread Wildlands with Like Like.
  • Jack Eton
    hallo players. with the pvp in wildlands coming up i was wondering what you other people in clans have thought in therms of attacking...
  • Skeadu Aldhari
    Skeadu Aldhari reacted to moonlight.exe's post in the thread Wildlands with Like Like.
  • MANTiiS
    MANTiiS reacted to moonlight.exe's post in the thread Wildlands with Like Like.
  • moonlight.exe
    Дикие земли - это территория на юге карты, покинутая цивилизацией, где творится полная анархия и беззаконие. На данной территории...
    • alerts.png
  • moonlight.exe
    moonlight.exe posted the thread Wildlands in Game guide.
    • alerts.png
  • G
    GAL Asteroid reacted to Skeadu Aldhari's post in the thread Stash with Like Like.
    Hi ! I was thinking about too, and what about troop too ? Sometimes I want to try a different army composition, but without throwing...
  • Skeadu Aldhari
    Skeadu Aldhari replied to the thread Stash.
    Hi ! I was thinking about too, and what about troop too ? Sometimes I want to try a different army composition, but without throwing...
  • RAPTOR
    RAPTOR reacted to moonlight.exe's post in the thread Groups with Like Like.
    Groups allow players to team up for cooperative battles and quests It is possible to unite in groups only in settlements. To join the...