Veteran Player New Computer INTERNET CRASH

Luca Bravehide

Infantry Man
Apr 1, 2021
Greetings. You are familiar with my name. I am a veteran player on this mod EU server.

I purchased a new computer to play BO as it was my dream.

Unfortunately, every battle Connection to Server Has Been Lost and also when I strike a NPC, the attack takes 3 - 6 seconds to make the kill (i've literally road off 100 metres than they die). I have not been able to continue with this game.

I live in Australia, and on my potato computer, it worked just fine. Do you have any suggestions? I feel like my new pc is to fast for the server. I am in Australia, what can you reccomend?

Luca Bravehide

Infantry Man
Apr 1, 2021
It's saying Bannerlord Online Not Responding 'Quit to Main Menu'

I have disabled all firewalls of windows defender, and also opened inbound connection and outbound connection exemptions in advanced firewall.

The only thing left is to reinstall Bannerlord on my SSD, but it looks like a network issue.

I can try resolution change, I am not sure what to do. Any help MUCH appreciated.

Luca Bravehide

Infantry Man
Apr 1, 2021
UNBELIEVABLE!! The graphics / frames were to big for the server. I turned everything down to low to test, and tweaked resolution down low. Turned corpses off and ragdolls off. Still running tests to find what it is specifically. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

KaiserX

Recruit
Sep 29, 2021
You should take a look at your NIC (Network Interface Card) and check your settings, compare it to the older PC and the connection settings.
A lot of issue sounds a lot like packet loss or something along that level, but you need to diagnose the issue by trial and error on the network side.

Graphical and processing operates entire on your system, the server only syncs things via instructions, and may involve using some of the processing power to send a lot of instructions to update the game sync in real time.

SG TCP Optimizer