update??

YaYang

Recruit
Dec 10, 2021
Even if the firewall is removed and the anti-program is removed, only four items are downloaded, and items cannot be downloaded above the bspacth and bannerlordonline.
The use of vpn did not solve it.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
Even if the firewall is removed and the anti-program is removed, only four items are downloaded, and items cannot be downloaded above the bspacth and bannerlordonline.
The use of vpn did not solve it.
bspacth and bannerlordonline do not need to be downloaded, they are automatically installed, when you install the BO launcher.
(now these 2 files are blocked by your system.)

Doonga

Recruit
Feb 25, 2022
I don't have either of those files, or the Bannerlord-online folder in my module folder. I have tried reinstalling and redownloading and resetting my comp, but none of these have helped.

I need someone to post the missing files (like in this link Helpful post) but for the files to still be there and accessible.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
I've done an experiment now:
1. I uninstalled the launcher.
2. Downloaded a new launcher.
3. Installed the launcher (also only 4 files appeared)
4. Launch the game, and the launcher will automatically update (by itself).
5. Enjoy the game.

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Hi Doonga,

Try running the Bannerlord Online launcher while having the VPN enabled. If it doesn't work at first, try another country.

The error you're experiencing is due to a connection failing between the launcher and the update server. This could be all kind of security reasons and is fairly common. Though there's no confirmation yet as to the cause. It could be as simple as a geolocation based blocking by your ISP, which a VPN can bypass.

Reactions: YaYang

Doonga

Recruit
Feb 25, 2022
Wow i turned the VPN to hong kong and now its downloading the data. Why do i need a VPN outside my country region?? Thanks ill let you know how it goes.

Doonga

Recruit
Feb 25, 2022
Game works and is playable would be nice to have at least a hand weapon or some gold lol

Thanks for the help

YaYang

Recruit
Dec 10, 2021
안녕 둔가,

VPN을 사용하도록 설정한 상태에서 Bannerlord 온라인 시작 프로그램을 실행해 보십시오.처음에 안 되면 다른 나라에 한번 도전해봐.

실행 프로그램과 업데이트 서버 간의 연결 실패로 인해 발생하는 오류.이것은 모든 종류의 보안상의 이유일 수 있고 꽤 흔하다.아직 그 원인에 대한 확증은 없지만.VPN이 우회할 수 있는 ISP에 의한 차단 기반 지리 위치처럼 간단할 수 있다.
Good i solve this problem