TWEAK SUGGESTIONS: Customizable Camera/Xorberax's Camera - Unit Additions

KingJamesIII

Recruit
Nov 11, 2021
Hi guys, I have extensive Skyrim modding experience and I just have to voice this..
A) You're doing an amazing job with BannerLord Online... but.....

The experience could be so GREATLY enhanced with the most subtle of tweak/modding options.
First off: A choice of maybe 3 different Camera mods based on user friendlyness.

Just an option on the ingame menu, or even a pre-requisite mod that is compatible with BO by default. It would be the most simple thing to allow/enable.
To have Native camera is almost game breaking for me. Theres just no immersion at all.

A) Customizeable Camera
B) RTS Command View for units (if possible in online mode)
C) Dismemberment made MP compatible, it would be a huge undertaking but would absolutely take this to the next level.
D) Implementing breakable lances... like they had for Anno Domini 1257 on Warband...
E) Historically Accurate units/factions for unique armies.... ie - Roman Era, Greek Era, Crusaders, Arabic/Muslim conquests...
The time frames don't even have to match, they can overlap. but it would bring such an awesome vibe and content to the game...
Romans Deserters, fighting the Gaulic Tribes, at the same time Crusaders Deserters, are fighting some Arabic Cavalry "bandits" or rebels.
Greek Cultists....the Sacred Band (faction group)..

And having them just overlap on a single timeline....

Im splurging thinking about it. Would be awesome to see even half of these implemented.
But the Camera is a NECESSITY.

PS- plz don't hate me... I had to suggest it.

KingJamesIII

Recruit
Nov 11, 2021
Where is moderator??
I'ts important.
Thank.
Thanks bro. It's hard to watch some a game like BannerLord with such potential, be so baren of content and immersion.
I could mention some modding tweaks that would take it to the absolute next level. It's hard to see every modding team falling short..

BO is the greatest thing to happen to any of the Mount&Blade serious, and seriously is an amazing undertaking. The possibilities are ENDLESS with this.

But please, please, add some slight user customization for immersion purposes.
1) Xorberax's camera mod is the most basic start of that.
2) Improved weapon sounds, lance breaking, "swing through" with certain slow weapons.
3) AI formations, like Phalanx, and Roman Testudo. (they already exist in mods)
4) RTS view potentially, in MP format
5) Historically accurate factions and weapons
6) Place it all on an accurate map of Europe, just like Anno Domini 1257 did for Warband.
7) Sieges, of course, when you're ready to release it

All of these improvements ALREADY exist, so it would just be included them into the content of BO.
I'm telling you, the masses would come. You guys can literally get rich from this.

Please don't stop developing.

You have the potential to literally make the greatest Medieval game of ALL time here with BO.

Please don't fall short!