Too many enemies

Aneira

Recruit
Jun 1, 2021
idk what the issue is, perhaps the current game ver. is balanced for when the mod was super hyped and had more than like 80 players on server at any given time, but as it stands rn it's incredibly hard to level leadership as a new player

Roaming packs of 40, 50 looters/raiders/bandits/whatever the hell are literally *everywhere*, and the few smaller packs that do exist never stray far from them.

The core gameplay loop here is pretty fun, I just shouldn't have to rely on others to get my leadership up. SP does a very good job of letting you raise your army and actually standing a chance. You're not ambushed by literal packs of up to/exceeding 100 enemies.

Esteran

Recruit
Jun 19, 2021
I agree.. I rarely see players with more than 30 soldiers in their army but looters, raiders etc always run around in packs of 60.
Why?

Skeadu Aldhari

Recruit
May 17, 2021
Today with more players on after the new maJ, I'm not agree and I think there is not enough looters for training troops, and most playing time is running for too little bands.
I hope there will be more NPC spawn

Reactions: Aranos Rimor

Aranos Rimor

Recruit
Jun 4, 2021
once you get over the initial hump everything is smooth sailing. i recommend joining a clan, but its up to you.