Tone down the arena bots please.

evilboy

Recruit
Mar 28, 2021
ive been leveling like crazy over the last week farming and in arena but these zoomy bots are just too random they can swing their weapon at me 2 times in the time it takes me to swing once my one handed is at 30+ and still makes no difference they just zoom around arena and double tap you not very enjoyable

evilboy

Recruit
Mar 28, 2021
so much fun needing to hit arena bots 30 times and they just one two tap you great design much fun im having

evilboy

Recruit
Mar 28, 2021
"git gud", if I'm playing solo versus bots the only time I die is when all 4 of them have locked onto me at the start with throwing axes or something.
You what mate? could you blow any more smoke out your ass i can still sort of make out what you tried to dribble out your ass there

evilboy

Recruit
Mar 28, 2021
I said, get better at the game's combat and you'll destroy them sir.
yeah no i think it has something to do with being in aus and stuck playing cn1 server i dont have any issues in sp but at the same time im not noticing any lag

SGM Mabons

Infantry Man
Mar 15, 2021
Highlands, Scotland
yeah no i think it has something to do with being in aus and stuck playing cn1 server i dont have any issues in sp but at the same time im not noticing any lag
Ah if your talking about the desync that is an entirely different issue, yes, Arena is buggy as hell and the devs are aware, it's because it is not hosted on your machine like other battles. But the best way to take advantage of this is to let the bots kill each other instead of you and then suck punch the last one. And use ranged weapons as much as possible.