This guy is sick and thinks I'm a hacker

Merkur

Recruit
Mar 28, 2021
balasula i think you are playing on EU1 currently ?- in the arena your high ping might be leading to unblockable attacks for enemys - I just assumed that u are based in asia - otherwise please correct me , but in this case you should consider moving to a server with better ping as you would also benefit by that.

wellegar

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
balasula i think you are playing on EU1 currently ?- in the arena your high ping might be leading to unblockable attacks for enemys - I just assumed that u are based in asia - otherwise please correct me , but in this case you should consider moving to a server with better ping as you would also benefit by that.
NO ping got nothing to do with it . Its bug If you go solo in to battle enemy units will not change from range weapon to mellee as long as they have amo , BUT you need to get realy close not to get shoot, even then there is a risk that the opponent will shoot from the side.
70% of time you die doing this especially when you are running 1 hp

Merkur

Recruit
Mar 28, 2021
yeah the video was very long and most were arena fights so i thought thats what the problem was.
Simple solution would be to have some melee units in FB Party aswell to prevent the exploit of this bug.

ice colour

Recruit
Mar 31, 2021
I have played with CN server, but I can’t play it. PING is about 5 times that of EU, right?

F1+F3 soldiers depart in about 3 seconds

CN server = GOD party

I can only say this

Sorry the video is very long. but I need to record it completely so as not to cause more controversy

This shield OP is the main reason XD

Last edited:
Reactions: GAL Ghazi

Venixgr

Recruit
Apr 8, 2021
NO ping got nothing to do with it . Its bug If you go solo in to battle enemy units will not change from range weapon to mellee as long as they have amo , BUT you need to get really close not to get shoot, even then there is a risk that the opponent will shoot from the side.

i saw someone else doing this and i thought they are a cheater too ...but i did not bother farther , that said the explanation was enough to convince me :)