"The version of the game is outdated!" error appears.

In Nomine Deus

Recruit
Jun 25, 2022
I am currently running bannerlord version 1.7.2.314809, and the BO app seems to need a version 1.7.2.315XXX.

I have no way to update the game. Is there any way for me to get the older version of the BO installer that worked with 1.7.2.314809?
I don't need any server support, all I need is to be able to play with my friend over LAN, or in any simple way.

I'm new to this, so if I don't understand how the servers and peer-to-peer connections work, just explain them to me :))

Thanks a lot! And I hope I will get to experience your awesome mod!

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
I am currently running bannerlord version 1.7.2.314809, and the BO app seems to need a version 1.7.2.315XXX.

I have no way to update the game. Is there any way for me to get the older version of the BO installer that worked with 1.7.2.314809?
I don't need any server support, all I need is to be able to play with my friend over LAN, or in any simple way.

I'm new to this, so if I don't understand how the servers and peer-to-peer connections work, just explain them to me :))

Thanks a lot! And I hope I will get to experience your awesome mod!
Hello In Nomine Deus,

Bannerlord Online is setup to only work with the servers hosted by the Bannerlord Online Team. In such, these servers are always running on the latest stable patched version of Bannerlord, which is e1.7.2.316284 at the time of writing.

It is not possible to host your own server, or to play over LAN. There are also no plans to allow this in the future.