The version of game is outdated update game the latest version (my game version is correct but my mod not making the update)

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Hi Lord Mustafa,

Based on your screenshots, it appears you have multiple installations of Bannerlord on your computer.

I say this because your single player launcher is up to date, but Bannerlord Online seems to be launcher an older version of Bannerlord, which results in the error. I recommend checking your hard drives for a second installation. This could even be caused by having moved the installation location previously.

Reactions: Lord Mustafa

Lord Mustafa

Recruit
Jun 27, 2021
Hi Lord Mustafa,

Based on your screenshots, it appears you have multiple installations of Bannerlord on your computer.

I say this because your single player launcher is up to date, but Bannerlord Online seems to be launcher an older version of Bannerlord, which results in the error. I recommend checking your hard drives for a second installation. This could even be caused by having moved the installation location previously.
Ty mate i fixed the problem with your advice i checked the drivers and clean them. now i can play the online

Last edited: