the game no longer works

Mortus

Recruit
Mar 22, 2022
good evening, you did a patch today and now the game doesn't work anymore, could you give me a guide to follow?

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
How do we go about changing this? I just downloaded the game and the launcher on the main page installed 27.0 / e1.7.1.310948...
hi Telesphoros,
The information above is outdated. The new version is: 98.7/e1.7.1.310948
98.7 - is the version of the mod. The mod will be updated automatically, after the launcher is updated.

Telesphoros

Recruit
Apr 26, 2022
hi Telesphoros,
The information above is outdated. The new version is: 98.7/e1.7.1.310948
98.7 - is the version of the mod. The mod will be updated automatically, after the launcher is updated.
I do have the correct version for the launcher, But I keep getting this message "Could not update game mod! Check to see it the game is still in process and try to run the launcher as administrator."

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
I do have the correct version for the launcher, But I keep getting this message "Could not update game mod! Check to see it the game is still in process and try to run the launcher as administrator."
Sorry, I don't quite understand the situation. You say: "I do have the correct version for the launcher", but the error description says: "Could not update game mod!.....
In normal mode, the game should update automatically. Have you tried running the launcher as a computer administrator?

Telesphoros

Recruit
Apr 26, 2022
Yup, I've certainly done that quite a few times now. The mod is still set at 27.0 even though the launcher is indeed e1.7.310948. Even when I run as administrator I get the message "Could not update game mod! Check to see if the game is still in process and try to run the launcher as administrator."

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
Yup, I've certainly done that quite a few times now. The mod is still set at 27.0 even though the launcher is indeed e1.7.310948. Even when I run as administrator I get the message "Could not update game mod! Check to see if the game is still in process and try to run the launcher as administrator."
Problems with starting the game happen to some players, you can find similar problems in other topics.
Most often, the problem is solved by launching the launcher with VPN.
But you don't provide any screenshots, and I can't say for sure what problem you have. Sorry.
For example, do you have this files (screenshot) in your mod folder, or not?

Files BO.jpg

Telesphoros

Recruit
Apr 26, 2022
Problems with starting the game happen to some players, you can find similar problems in other topics.
Most often, the problem is solved by launching the launcher with VPN.
But you don't provide any screenshots, and I can't say for sure what problem you have. Sorry.
For example, do you have this files (screenshot) in your mod folder, or not?

View attachment 745
Yeah I got that, its where i've been running it as administrator from. It's all very strange.