The account is already logged in to another client

SF Red I

Recruit
May 2, 2021
Starting from 0:00 on April 27, 2023 (Beijing time), my character on the CN server will not be able to log in to the game. Every time I log in, I prompt 'The account is already logged in to another client'.

The issue has been reported to the administrator of the CN server, but he is unable to resolve it.

I really like this game, and there are more than ten sets of donated equipment on my account. Can you help me solve this problem as soon as possible?
error(1).png

Reactions: windsoul

israfel

Recruit
Mar 20, 2023
me too!!!
中国区。。。我也是 估计得等下次服务器重启维护的时候了。。感觉人物卡住了。。。

Vwowushi

Recruit
Apr 29, 2023
Hello GM, although my account can enter the game, my money and soldiers (including more than 50 Imperial Legion infantry stored in the city) have all disappeared. This is my hard work and I hope to be restored. My character name is windsoul. On the CN server. I registered and played when OL was first released.

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
It really sounds like the accounts were hacked. I will alert the community manager of this post, if she isn't already aware. But it would take time for her to investigate.

moonlight.exe

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
Hello GM, although my account can enter the game, my money and soldiers (including more than 50 Imperial Legion infantry stored in the city) have all disappeared. This is my hard work and I hope to be restored. My character name is windsoul. On the CN server. I registered and played when OL was first released.
Provide your character name info, please.

moonlight.exe

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
Starting from 0:00 on April 27, 2023 (Beijing time), my character on the CN server will not be able to log in to the game. Every time I log in, I prompt 'The account is already logged in to another client'.

The issue has been reported to the administrator of the CN server, but he is unable to resolve it.

I really like this game, and there are more than ten sets of donated equipment on my account. Can you help me solve this problem as soon as possible?
View attachment 1171

windsoul

Recruit
Mar 21, 2021
My character name is windsoul. On CN server.I am certain that I have not been hacked. After the server was updated and restarted at that time, my account encountered the same problem as theirs and was unable to enter the game. Although my account was able to enter the game three or four days later, my money and soldiers were all zero, and all the items in my inventory and backpack were still there.