Suggestion : Pvp Regulation

BoleroOfFire

Recruit
Aug 30, 2021
Hello warriors,

First of all, apologies about the upcoming faults!
Yesterday i experienced my first pvp battles(2) and as a new player i was excited & also a bit concerned about how it went (Twas a 3v2 at the beginning and at the end we got zerged by 5 and more,gg anyway :p).

I know badlands are kinda risky and there is a lot of ppl that only wish to terminates you after a rude battle against the npcs.
The suggestion would talk about the agressors, the ones who seek pvp at all cost : - Install a karma system (Inspired by BDO) You begin with 0 and everytime you beat bandits/looters or agressors(players) you get karma (like 100 max) ; Now you wanna pvp and attack other players, you lose karma (The number could differ proportionally to the level/gear/troops difference) with a maximum of -100 karma ; In that time with less than 0 karma you would get a statut "Bandit" and could be focusable even out of the wildlands by anyone (But you cant attack any players, only get attacked if you're "Bandit") ; The status "Bandit" would also affect the amount of gold you lose per battle lost & the % of chance to get personally looted.

Why? I feel like there is a huge gap between newcomers & veterans (Skillwise & moneywise), this could avoid driving out newbies.
I'm no veteran but i do think i'll play a lot to this and it's gonna be very frustrating to get zerged everytime (Ofc i can choose to not go to wildlands but its part of the content, sad to not being able to take advantage of it)

Thanks for reading and every opinions are welcome :p

And here is the potato warrior for the semi-long post :D

1631171230348.png

Last edited:

Bryggan

Recruit
Mar 20, 2021
Hello warriors,

First of all, apologies about the upcoming faults!
Yesterday i experienced my first pvp battles(2) and as a new player i was excited & also a bit concerned about how it went (Twas a 3v2 at the beginning and at the end we got zerged by 5 and more,gg anyway :p).

I know badlands are kinda risky and there is a lot of ppl that only wish to terminates you after a rude battle against the npcs.
The suggestion would talk about the agressors, the ones who seek pvp at all cost : - Install a karma system (Inspired by BDO) You begin with 0 and everytime you beat bandits/looters or agressors(players) you get karma (like 100 max) ; Now you wanna pvp and attack other players, you lose karma (The number could differ proportionally to the level/gear/troops difference) with a maximum of -100 karma ; In that time with less than 0 karma you would get a statut "Bandit" and could be focusable even out of the wildlands by anyone (But you cant attack any players, only get attacked if you're "Bandit") ; The status "Bandit" would also affect the amount of gold you lose per battle lost & the % of chance to get personally looted.

Why? I feel like there is a huge gap between newcomers & veterans (Skillwise & moneywise), this could avoid driving out newbies.
I'm no veteran but i do think i'll play a lot to this and it's gonna be very frustrating to get zerged everytime (Ofc i can choose to not go to wildlands but its part of the content, sad to not being able to take advantage of it)

Thanks for reading and every opinions are welcome :p

And here is the potato warrior for the semi-long post :D

View attachment 397
I like the idea of people getting a bandit tag, especially once clan wars start. But I think bandits SHOULD be able to attack, but they shouldn't be allowed to team up. This way smaller armies can run, but the guy can still be a bandit.

I also think bounties should be placed on bandits according to their infamy, collectable from a seneschal.

Its getting ganked that everyone hates, but a lone player can't gank.

BoleroOfFire

Recruit
Aug 30, 2021
Let's put apart clan wars : If your clan declares a war on another, you should have free pvp without your karma being impacted
But in pvp zones and without any war, your karma should be impacted