Suggestion concerning starting town Zeonica's Market.

Madae

Recruit
Apr 24, 2021
I don't see how that's relevant to the Topic.
Coming from the guy whose knee jerk reaction to criticism is to, basically, tell people to fuck off, you're just not good enough, and spends most of his time making passive aggressive statements as if every piece of criticism is an attack.

It would be best if we just stopped talking to each other. All you apparently do is go from thread to thread regurgitating "current" dev statements as if it's impossible for things to change, there's no reason to discuss suggestions or complaints at all because it will never change, as if the mere idea that something might change is completely outside the realm of possibility. That is so counter-productive to an early access development cycle and attempts at discussion, you may as well be the pilot crashing this plane for your own amusement.

Enjoy your hardcore, medieval waiting-sim.

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
Coming from the guy whose knee jerk reaction to criticism is to, basically, tell people to fuck off, you're just not good enough, and spends most of his time making passive aggressive statements as if every piece of criticism is an attack.

It would be best if we just stopped talking to each other. All you apparently do is go from thread to thread regurgitating "current" dev statements as if it's impossible for things to change, there's no reason to discuss suggestions or complaints at all because it will never change, as if the mere idea that something might change is completely outside the realm of possibility. That is so counter-productive to an early access development cycle and attempts at discussion, you may as well be the pilot crashing this plane for your own amusement.

Enjoy your hardcore, medieval waiting-sim.
Sorry you feel that way, obviously some things will change throughout the development but some of the things you specifically want changed have already been confirmed as never going to be changed... not my fault if the Mod Doesn't fulfil your personal preferences.

Last edited:

itchyfinger

Recruit
May 16, 2021
I don't know how sets the prices but they are way out of W)*&)*&&(#$&.....
if you want us to farm this FN much then make the farms different and interesting. shit - god knows we spend are life watering FN plants all day

itchyfinger

Recruit
May 16, 2021
You could have said this from the beginning, but instead you chose to belittle someone else for a different opinion about your favorite game.

The exp rates worked fine for Bannerlord, allowing you to adjust and increase the exp rate for what you wanted to specialize in by giving you attribute points. This game doesn't do that, at least not at the start. The exp you get for using skills or killing enemies probably isn't the issue, it's that everyone starts off with no choice of specialty.

Looters have practically nothing, come in groups more often than not and still hit like a truck, even when you're equipped with basic gear. This game is basically arena fights for hours because that's the only thing you're capable of doing without being heavily punished for it. It shouldn't take 10 minutes to heal half of your health while waiting around in a city, either.

Player ran economy is just a dumb idea. Bannerlord set a reasonable standard of progression, and there's no reason to screw that up by introducing player greed. The only thing it was missing is consumption of goods, which can probably be fixed by requiring troops to be upgraded by the weapons and armor you find or buy, like how horses are required to upgrade units to cavalry in the base game.

Player movement speed isn't that much of a problem, except when you're on horseback and your horse can barely trot and handles like a boulder. Campaign map movement speed is the real issue.

Overall, when the game is too dangerous for the player to do anything but sit back and watch their recruited army massacre the enemy, it has lost the attraction M&B had. It's more than leading armies, it's being part of that army, but everything around you is incredibly lethal and not worth the risk of fighting in melee when the result is a 20 minute wait in town. You can argue "realism", and I would counter with "fun", which this game is not balanced around. You could also argue that most MMO games have an emphasis on player advancement and hero-like qualities because no one wants to be a shitter in the back twiddling their thumbs like this game turns you in to.
you hit the nail on the head . This mod is far from good
the player driven market is a joke and never should have been done - it should of been left alone
the movement speed across the board is a joke
and I would like to outfit my party but that I hope is coming
the farm is the same in ever part of the map !!!!! why
If I have to spend my life watering then mix up the farms a bit
hell make it other things then just wheat
this is just not good
I love the game and was looking for ward to playing with my friends and we have this past weekend all 4 of us and
we all have come to the conclusion that this mod was wacked . Good try and we hope that they make the changes that are needed and soon be for they are a thing of the past

itchyfinger

Recruit
May 16, 2021
tell that other guy to go kick rocks
if he thinks this mod is fine the way it is then he is hopeless
don't waist your time trying to talk to someone that thinks that this crap is good the way it is (It is a good start ) at best - that all
they will make it better - I just home they can get it done soon
I hope they update as it is fixed and not every few months - by then we have moved on - it needs an over haul now not three months from now .

itchyfinger

Recruit
May 16, 2021
has nothing to do with being a hero - it has to with playability. and this mod in it's current state is painful to play

itchyfinger

Recruit
May 16, 2021
sorry for the rant
just really wanted this to be what we were looking for
this game is really fun but the mod has a long way to go
hope the dev-s do something sooner then later

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
tell that other guy to go kick rocks
if he thinks this mod is fine the way it is then he is hopeless
don't waist your time trying to talk to someone that thinks that this crap is good the way it is (It is a good start ) at best - that all
they will make it better - I just home they can get it done soon
I hope they update as it is fixed and not every few months - by then we have moved on - it needs an over haul now not three months from now .
just saying to have patience and be understanding, the Dev team has been very small with only 4 Team members, 1 Main developer doing most of the work in his free time which is why progress has been very slow, he's been focusing on getting all the Major mechanics released first and then fixing bugs that have come with those updates as well as updating the mod to work with latest version whenever TW releases a new update and is then going to go back and expand upon already released content once all the main things have been sorted.

they have been talking about expanding the Team for a While and have finally decided to Expand their Development team, so that they can Release new content Quicker.

It's also Still in Early access.

Last edited:

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
Also This was Said a few days ago about work in Villages in the Announcements,

• Some updates to the project were not described in the roadmap, but we released them earlier than planned (hideout quests, quests for finding a chest and delivering goods, wanderer). Soon, we want to release another update with PvP elements, along with it, release several features that were lacking in the game. (barter, grouping, a market with infinite capacity, various work in villages)

So it's coming around the time PvP content starts trickling in.

Last edited: