Some suggestions on the new regulations are expected to be adopted!

KR ZhouYu

Recruit
Mar 31, 2021
Hello, producer. I'm a Chinese player. I have an idea that I hope the player's trumpet can have other functions. My idea is this. After the family system comes out, can it be a warehouse of account system? Players can bind all their accounts to this warehouse and can't cancel it. Because some players don't have enough funds to trade soldiers with other players, they can only train themselves, but soldiers who train themselves will die, It's a continuous cycle to take the trained troops to continue to supplement the recruits for training, so I hope to set up a warehouse bound with primary and secondary accounts for players to easily store the trained soldiers, which can also lead to a new player system "soldier merchant" in the game. With their own trained soldiers, they can store the soldiers' warehouse, Soldiers can be sold in large quantities to supply other players. I hope the producer can adopt my opinion and consider how to make it.

Oakenlix

Infantry Man
Apr 11, 2021
I think the clan system will have some option to store troops somehow, maybe in castle garrisons.