Some suggestions for deleting server data.

U Fran

Recruit
Mar 18, 2021
In fact, deleting data from the server will not hurt people who cheat and exploit vulnerabilities, because they will continue to use these methods after the official version, and deletion actually harms the interests of other normal players. We spend most of our day getting money and wealth for ourselves. If we lose this data, it will be a devastating blow to our normal players. We will also lose confidence in getting these again. I have also seen complaints from some players who do not play very often. They want to get the same thing as we do, and they want you to come up with more activities, which is impossible. Their opinions can also be ignored. But the player base of the game has not really stabilized, and now there are not many bannerlord players, so deleting the data does lead to a loss of players, because there are too few players, so it is difficult to pour in new players. This is a fatal blow to a game. I also have some suggestions on cheating and exploiting loopholes. Because of your updates, there are very few loopholes now, and it is impossible to make a profit by exploiting them. As for cheating, you can try to retrieve data exceptions on the server. I know you are already doing this, but you can also notice these points: currency anomalies and a large number of abnormal transactions, such as the trading of abnormal currencies in Albion Online, 1 million, will block this account. You can decide the search number for yourself. For combat exceptions, you can see increased experience and abnormal upgrade speed. All of these can be added to the search scope, and it is recommended to add an in-game reporting system after the official version to strictly check the occurrence of cheating and loopholes. Finally, thank you for making this module, so that we can realize our long-standing wish. I hope you can update it as soon as possible. We are all waiting for your latest news before going back to the mainland to fight. Thank you for your efforts and efforts. Thank you. That's all. Thank you。