server problem

Bobbafett

Recruit
Jul 6, 2022
Started the mod yesterday and 1.5 h ago, no problem. Now it just say wrong server. Restart from laucher. The sad thing is that I got my son to by the game so we could play toghether. He getting the same problem. And he cant create his character either. My char is up when I start but thats all.

Bobbafett

Recruit
Jul 6, 2022
Well no support here I see. Anyway my son found some help on youtube. Got the game going on a beta version but I lost my char from the earlier working start.

Bobbafett

Recruit
Jul 6, 2022
The problem continued in the beta branch. After 2 days playing my character is stuck on map and cant move. So a 3rd char is created wonder how long that char will last.

Bobbafett

Recruit
Jul 6, 2022
oops, wasnt a problem on my latest difficulty I had. I was just overloaded. Thought I wait until I could sell my loot. But last batch of loot really stopped me. So I throw away stuff and my char can move again. :D

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
When you're having issues moving on the campaign map, it's always recommended to expand the menu at thr bottom right and hover your mouse over the speed icon. It will tell you more info.