Server not responding

dmasix

Recruit
Mar 31, 2021
I got new pc and now tryed all run as admin and restart pc but it just crashes and says error; server is not responding? Why this is happening?

FMC Ubba

Recruit
Mar 18, 2021
80's
Posted this in a few other threads with this issue..

Anyone found a fix for this yet? I get 4-5 dc a battle now, first to Global Map, then get back in to battle, then dc to Main menu, so on and so on. Can take 5 mins + to fight 5 bandits.

Game put to SSD, I verified game files, deleted MOD and reinstalled, set all settings to lowest/off, sound channels to very low.

Just gets worse and worse, can't battle at all now. Got worse over last 3 days. Its unplayable unfortunately.

Reactions: Artimenner

Elithar

Recruit
Apr 3, 2021
Sadly, Im starting to have the same issue. was very stable at first, now it just crashes more and more.

dmasix

Recruit
Mar 31, 2021
Posted this in a few other threads with this issue..

Anyone found a fix for this yet? I get 4-5 dc a battle now, first to Global Map, then get back in to battle, then dc to Main menu, so on and so on. Can take 5 mins + to fight 5 bandits.

Game put to SSD, I verified game files, deleted MOD and reinstalled, set all settings to lowest/off, sound channels to very low.

Just gets worse and worse, can't battle at all now. Got worse over last 3 days. Its unplayable unfortunately.
Have you tryed vpn? Like download proton vpn it's for free on 1 device and change protect your location... It does work for me I did it just when it kept saying server not responding when I turned vpn on I was able to play without any issues but yeah I discovered it but am not realy sure what's coursing it... But hopefully this helps it does for me for now...

FMC Ubba

Recruit
Mar 18, 2021
80's
Have you tryed vpn? Like download proton vpn it's for free on 1 device and change protect your location... It does work for me I did it just when it kept saying server not responding when I turned vpn on I was able to play without any issues but yeah I discovered it but am not realy sure what's coursing it... But hopefully this helps it does for me for now...
Yeah tried Proton, doesnt make any difference unfortunately. Cant find a fix so just wont be able to play.