Selecting game files dont work

Keliuszel

Recruit
Mar 22, 2023
The launcher says that there isnt a game installed (it is) so it pop ups a message that i need to select game files so i did it... ABOUT 20 TIMES and nothing... Like really, i dont do anything bad but it isnt working. If it keeps not working for week i will just probably uninstall Bannerlord Online because it causes only time waste for this moment :/

Attachments

• obraz_2023-03-22_075825475.png
    obraz_2023-03-22_075825475.png
    310.4 KB · Views: 34

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
The launcher says that there isnt a game installed (it is) so it pop ups a message that i need to select game files so i did it... ABOUT 20 TIMES and nothing... Like really, i dont do anything bad but it isnt working. If it keeps not working for week i will just probably uninstall Bannerlord Online because it causes only time waste for this moment :/
Bannerlord Online currently doesn't work on the gamepass (xbox) version of bannerlord.

Reactions: Keliuszel

Keliuszel

Recruit
Mar 22, 2023
ohh... okay, but please add it because its a really decent part of community what play bannerlord so yeah you get it guys, right?
At least i wanted to play but i cant bcs i bought on XBox and what i can do about it... buy again? its too expensive to buy a second copy of game for only multiplayer :/

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Bannerlord Online remains incompatible with the Microsoft Store (xbox gamepass) version of Bannerlord. There are no known plans to change that at this point.