scam investigation

Ryanmirolf

Recruit
Apr 14, 2021
Hello, i received an strange message... i'm banned for 10 years cause : "scam investigation"

what is this thing ? if someone can explain to me what is this things ?

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
Hello, i received an strange message... i'm banned for 10 years cause : "scam investigation"

hi,
I've seen this once before ;) .
This is likely due to a Patreon investigation, did you donate and receive unique items?

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
If you had a relationship with Patreon, you can ask them about the reasons for the investigation, and if everything is honest, they will remove the ban from you.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
Is it Legal /allowed to pay for this items or not at all ?!
I didnt receive or donate any patreon items so !
I still dont understand .. i dont use cheat for game.. and we dont say to me why im banned .. Is it not strange ?
(Thanks for Ur help 😇)
I suggested only one of the possible reasons for the ban. I've seen before.

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands

Hi Geralt,

This means an admin is currently investigating a scam and your account. If you are to be found innocent, your ban will of course be lifted.
As this investigation is done only by administrators, the moderators have no information regarding this matter. So I will not be able to provide any further details on this.

Ryanmirolf

Recruit
Apr 14, 2021
I still dont understand, how Can i be banned, if i did nothing wrong.. why thé investigation IS not done before thé banned ?

Secondly, how Can i report player in bannerlord online when i see cheaters ( i mean exploit abuse)
Thanks for ur help 😇

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
When there is plausible cause to believe an account is involved in a scam, the account is banned (locked) to prevent anything from impacting the investigation.

Reporting exploits itself can be done on the forum itself, there's a secrion for it.

However, if you want to report players for abusing exploits, the fastest way is to report them on discord.