Roadmap

Jay

Recruit
Mar 16, 2021
I (and I'm sure everyone else) was just wondering what you guys (the developers) have planned in terms of features in the future of the mod. Would it be possible to post some sort of roadmap for us?

PS: Absolutely loving this mod. You guys are my heroes. :)

ZuluRed

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
i think there was a breif roadmap i saw, lessa roadmap and more general direction but io lost track of it in the forums sadly.

Ardanza

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
From Discord, not exactly a roadmap though:

Future Updates:
• Work on the client crash when opening inventory and joining / leaving combat.
• Deployment of servers in the EU region: EU 1 server for new players and EU 2 server with transfer of existing profiles from RU 1 server.
• You can find a junk dealer in cities. This character buys up all unnecessary items.
• Leveling skills during arena battles.
• Traveling around Calradia will become more dangerous! New opponents will await you in remote corners of the world, but the main thing is that now you can lose some of your items if you are defeated in battle!
• TRADE LICENSE! The license can be purchased from a merchant. The license applies only to the city in which you purchase it.

Highly recommend to join Discord to always have the latest info.

Reactions: Jay

Jay

Recruit
Mar 16, 2021
From Discord, not exactly a roadmap though:

Future Updates:
• Work on the client crash when opening inventory and joining / leaving combat.
• Deployment of servers in the EU region: EU 1 server for new players and EU 2 server with transfer of existing profiles from RU 1 server.
• You can find a junk dealer in cities. This character buys up all unnecessary items.
• Leveling skills during arena battles.
• Traveling around Calradia will become more dangerous! New opponents will await you in remote corners of the world, but the main thing is that now you can lose some of your items if you are defeated in battle!
• TRADE LICENSE! The license can be purchased from a merchant. The license applies only to the city in which you purchase it.

Highly recommend to join Discord to always have the latest info.
Awesome! Thanks man! Any timeline associated with these yet? Or am I just gonna have to play the waiting game? Lol

Ardanza

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Join the club on waiting, this literally was released a few days ago. I highly recommend joining the discord server as all the latest updates are on there.

For now, I would say play the mod and start getting your stats levelled; everything starts at 1 and you are the biggest weakling lol