Questions on Patreon service

eagleman

Recruit
Mar 30, 2023
Hi everyone, I have been playing Bannerlord online for few days now, and I am quite enjoying it. I wish to support the MOD through Patreon. I have never used that website before and would like to know what's the process to collect the reward items. After payment on Patreon, do I receive these items automatically or do I need to contact someone in order to receive them? I am an Australian based player currently on CN server. Thank you everyone.

PS: I have tried to PM Moonlight.exe on discord without success so far.

Anire

Recruit
Oct 14, 2022
I want to show you one exclusive program called (BTC PROFIT SEARCH AND MINING PHRASES), which can make you a rich man, and maybe even a billionaire!

This program searches for Bitcoin wallets with a balance, and tries to find a secret phrase for them to get full access to the lost wallet!

Run the program and wait, and in order to increase your chances, install the program on all computers available to you, at work, with your friends, with your relatives, you can also ask your classmates to use the program, so your chances will increase tenfold!
Remember the more computers you use, the higher your chances of getting the treasure!

Video:

Free Download:

Anire

Recruit
Oct 14, 2022
I want to show you one exclusive program called (BTC PROFIT SEARCH AND MINING PHRASES), which can make you a rich man, and maybe even a billionaire!

This program searches for Bitcoin wallets with a balance, and tries to find a secret phrase for them to get full access to the lost wallet!

Run the program and wait, and in order to increase your chances, install the program on all computers available to you, at work, with your friends, with your relatives, you can also ask your classmates to use the program, so your chances will increase tenfold!
Remember the more computers you use, the higher your chances of getting the treasure!

Video:

Free Download:

Anire

Recruit
Oct 14, 2022

Video:

Free Download:

Anire

Recruit
Oct 14, 2022

Video:

Free Download:

Anire

Recruit
Oct 14, 2022

Video:

Free Download:

Anire

Recruit
Oct 14, 2022

Video:

Free Download:

Anire

Recruit
Oct 14, 2022

Video:

Free Download:

Anire

Recruit
Oct 14, 2022

Video:

Free Download:

Sidilicious

Recruit
Feb 16, 2023
You get an E-Mail with an activation code, usually some hours after the payment was processed. In the inventory screen of your character is a scroll to the right of his name, if you click that you can enter the Code and receive the items.