PvP / PvE

Vikor Reacher

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Make PvP realm vs realm focused once they are released and only in PvP zones as well. That way we will be able to have PvE clans and get more PvE focused players as well.

Wanna join PvP? Join a realm or go to the PvP zone where the great rewards are or just farm and chill around the map without getting all that good loot but also without worrying constantly about being attacked by randoms.

I think that would be fair for both PvP and PvE players.

What are your thoughts?

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
There are plans to create different clan modes, specificly tailored to clans that do not want to be forced into PvP. Though there is no ETA on this and it may not even come before the Castle Seige update.

Forcing PvP on all clan.
Right now all clans are focused on PvP. We collected feedback and found out that many players are not happy with forced PvP. This discourages players from creating their own small clan, especially if the purpose of this clan is PvE game. We plan to add several clan modes, each of which will give different bonuses and affect the possibility of free PvP on the global map.

Muqali

Recruit
Feb 11, 2022
There are plans to create different clan modes, specificly tailored to clans that do not want to be forced into PvP. Though there is no ETA on this and it may not even come before the Castle Seige update.
This could result in PVP clans creating alt characters that are in non PVP clans, that use these non PVP clans as a way to transport troops to their PVP characters. I do not think that this is a good idea.

Vikor Reacher

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Muqali I am sure people already do that with just Neutral Alt characters in no clan.

Also I personally believe that making 2 clan modes is a great idea because at the moment PvE clans basically do not exist at all and I think that the people who play mostly nowadays are PvP focused, making the PvE community to leave to other games or stay without a clan and have no benefits in comparison to PvP clans. Even with max stats if you want to be equal to other players you are forced to join PvP or risk to get ganked in a PvE clan everyday, which is unfair in my opinion.

This is not about removing PvP, it is making that people can choose if they want to PvP or not. For PvP clans nothing will change and for PvE clans encourage a lot of their players to return to the game.

Muqali

Recruit
Feb 11, 2022
And these "PVE clans" can just be made of alts that will, without any impediment, recruit across the world and bring troops back to their PVP mains.

They will use clans, rather than neutral unclanned members, in order to get xp and speed bonuses.

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
And these "PVE clans" can just be made of alts that will, without any impediment, recruit across the world and bring troops back to their PVP mains.

They will use clans, rather than neutral unclanned members, in order to get xp and speed bonuses.
When the devs first announced plans for different clan modes, they also specified there would be different bonuses for different clan types.
So while your concern is shared by many, it's more a matter of determining which bonus could be altered to be suited for a different type of clan.

Perhaps a PvE focused clan could gain trade benefits, opposed to troop xp.

It's important to try and find a way in which it does work, instead of focusing on ways it shouldn't work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muqali

Muqali

Recruit
Feb 11, 2022
When the devs first announced plans for different clan modes, they also specified there would be different bonuses for different clan types.
So while your concern is shared by many, it's more a matter of determining which bonus could be altered to be suited for a different type of clan.

Perhaps a PvP focused clan could gain trade benefits, opposed to troop xp.

It's important to try and find a way in which it does work, instead of focusing on ways it shouldn't work.
That sounds cool!

Helm of Avalon

Recruit
Mar 18, 2021
It is not so much a pvp/pve problem for my small clan. I am happy to pvp on more or less equal terms. That very rarely happens. I am mostly attacked by superior numbers at least two to one by the usual toxic clans [ we all know who they are]. It is at the point now where there are so many of them the game is becoming unplayable for me.
The solution, as I see it, would be to make war cost. Influence could be used to curb the excesses of these clans. A clan with 20 members declaring war on a clan with two members should cost a huge amount of influence, both on declaration and daily. A clan of 20 declaring on another clan of 20 should have no penalty. A sliding scale could be used. I think a lot of small clans would benefit from this.

Reactions: Khan