Proof Of Scamming and Abusing Admin Role -> Black Mailing Suspect

HALOA

Recruit
Oct 29, 2022
1667067213324.png

First of all I am sharing the proof of this situation. I found this guy he created a post on some cheat sites he gave me this discord adress and told me that heI will give me patreon code for 100 Euros then he said this amount is worth for that pack. After I sent the money to this guy, he didn't give me anything and he banned me from their server. Please ban this guy for scamming people like me.

1. Abusing
  2. Cheating
  3. Scamming
  4. Black Mail
  5. Fraud
Sincerely

Attachments

• proof.png
    proof.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 18

MyOwnNemesis

Recruit
Oct 29, 2022
This thing is happening very often recently among patreon users, it should be investigated by the admins 🧐

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
View attachment 886

First of all I am sharing the proof of this situation. I found this guy he created a post on some cheat sites he gave me this discord adress and told me that heI will give me patreon code for 100 Euros then he said this amount is worth for that pack. After I sent the money to this guy, he didn't give me anything and he banned me from their server. Please ban this guy for scamming people like me.

1. Abusing
  2. Cheating
  3. Scamming
  4. Black Mail
  5. Fraud
Sincerely
If you have actual proof of this (chat logs, or such), then by all means share it with the admins or moderators. But if there is no such thing, you should note that slandering is not okay.

moonlight.exe

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
I am directly sending the bank accounts and transactions about it in 30 minute
Dear Haloa,
could be nice to investigate this situation. If you have chat logs and other proofs, let me know.
Also you can write about it to moonlight.exe#0001 on discord.
I'm looking forward to hearing for you because issue is serious.
Thank you in advance.

• Ultra Like
Reactions: Horked