Progression

Osedax

Recruit
Mar 18, 2021
Good morning fellow farmers, fighters and traders.

Yesterday I've switched servers, RUS1 to RUS2 since it was full, and I noticed all my items, gold and progress was lost on switching servers.
Is progress on server 1 different than on server 2?

Also, none of the servers are up for me right now, anyone else with this issue at the moment?

Have a nice day!

Wesol

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
When I tried to log in on Serv2 it asked me to create a brand new character... I think we will need a different character for each server which, in my opinion, is pretty disappointing.

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
Good morning fellow farmers, fighters and traders.

Yesterday I've switched servers, RUS1 to RUS2 since it was full, and I noticed all my items, gold and progress was lost on switching servers.
Is progress on server 1 different than on server 2?

Also, none of the servers are up for me right now, anyone else with this issue at the moment?

Have a nice day!
Progress does not carry over.

When EU2 releases RU1 will be copied/transferred over to EU2

RU 2 and EU 1 will be for New players which is why Characters/progress doesn't carry over.

Osedax

Recruit
Mar 18, 2021
Thanks for the reply guys!
I've thankfully reconnected to RUS1 now so I can continue farming :D

I don't know if it was common issue but if you can not see servers use a VPN to see them again

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
Thanks for the reply guys!
I've thankfully reconnected to RUS1 now so I can continue farming :D

I don't know if it was common issue but if you can not see servers use a VPN to see them again
Sadly the Chinese players aren't allowed to use a VPN, it's illegal for them, an alternative is being looked into.