Problems

Boargryllz

Recruit
Mar 19, 2021
The Game needs a lot of work. Currently the game crashes very frequently from very weird reasons. The game is very light in content with only being able to fight looters and farm for gold. The arena is useless but more fun than farming. To get skill levels you need to fight looters which do way too much damage. I currently have the best gear I can get and I still die in one hit. The gear is also very lack luster with bows and actual slashing weapons being completely absent in the current build. Also the soldiers I recruit never gain any experience even if they survive the battle. Farming is the only worthwhile thing to do for gold but what am I supposed to do with gold once I've bought my overpriced horse and saddle... nothing. There is no; trading, selling, bandit hideouts, unique perks, no player controlled economy, and almost every weapon is in the game but they do not exist for players outside of events.

Milwaukee Mike

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
United States
Right now, it's really just a proof of concept, I think. They have a very brief roadmap, but with the overwhelming amount of support and interest that the team has received, I'm confident we can expect that expanded upon very soon.

Reactions: Henry Skalitz

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
The Game needs a lot of work. Currently the game crashes very frequently from very weird reasons. The game is very light in content with only being able to fight looters and farm for gold. The arena is useless but more fun than farming. To get skill levels you need to fight looters which do way too much damage. I currently have the best gear I can get and I still die in one hit. The gear is also very lack luster with bows and actual slashing weapons being completely absent in the current build. Also the soldiers I recruit never gain any experience even if they survive the battle. Farming is the only worthwhile thing to do for gold but what am I supposed to do with gold once I've bought my overpriced horse and saddle... nothing. There is no; trading, selling, bandit hideouts, unique perks, no player controlled economy, and almost every weapon is in the game but they do not exist for players outside of events.
try changing your video setting to the same as in this image: (this should help reduce crashes)

Screenshot (10).png

and Read #faq-english on the discord.