Problem with launcher with version 1.5.10(Fixed)

GAL Kanton

Recruit
May 19, 2021
Hello when I click play button it says "The version of the game is outdated Update the game to the latest version". I dont know why its here because I uptaed bannerlord to version 1.5.10. I tried uninstalling bannerlord online and instaling it back but it doesnt work. I spotted that in the bannerlord online launcher on the left down corner it still says 1.5.9. Thanks for reading.

moonlight.exe

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
Hello when I click play button it says "The version of the game is outdated Update the game to the latest version". I dont know why its here because I uptaed bannerlord to version 1.5.10. I tried uninstalling bannerlord online and instaling it back but it doesnt work. I spotted that in the bannerlord online launcher on the left down corner it still says 1.5.9. Thanks for reading.
Dear GAL Kanton,
Try to update your mod by VPN.
Let me know if doesn't work. Not gonna lie, this error is really strange.

GAL Kanton

Recruit
May 19, 2021
Try to use it to upload your mode. If it will update then you can unistall your vpn and play without VPN.
But check that your main game us uploaded to 1.5.10.
Tried using TunnelBear didnt work and also i unistalled bannerlord itself and install it still didnt work.

GAL Kanton

Recruit
May 19, 2021
Problem fixed by unistalling every bannerlord search in computer and then instaling back bannerlord and bannerlord online and just choosing the proper game folder

Last edited: