Player Griefing

RickJames

Recruit
Oct 31, 2022
So is greifing a player that is trying to retreat and charging them 20k gold to retreat is kinda wrong. Loosing 40k gold and having to quit the game to get out of a battle while trying to get out of a pvp area is toxic and wrong. I will probably be deleting the mod and going back to playing on the base game till that is fixed or the players are banned from doing so.

Reactions: Lord Carlos

Lord Carlos

Recruit
Oct 25, 2022
I had a similar expierence today, I joined yesterday friend to build up his new clan. Was 10 seconds close the city of Zeo wanted to sell my loot from bandits. I could no retreat from the battle. The clan Anor are kinda toxic players that attack new calns or players that are new to the game. No wonder mod is getting unpopular, have now not more the mod to play much this Mod. Hope the Anor clan gets banned for is toxic behaviour.

Lord Carlos

Recruit
Oct 25, 2022
Happend sadly too fast so I could not take screenshots, was very pissed. Next time I take screenshots. Funny thing is after battle Gri wanted to make peace with the clan he attacked. In my opnion this is griefing.

Last edited:

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Happend sadly too fast so I could not take screenshots, was very pissed. Next time I take screenshots. Funny thing is after battle Gri wanted to make peace with the clan he attacked. In my opnion this is griefing.
This is a common strategy for certain clans in BO. They can only declare a certain amount of wars, depending on their clan level. So they instantly offer peace so they have more war slots to gank other clans.

Hopefully future updates will make them focus on other things instead.

cantung

Recruit
Oct 7, 2022
There needs to be a mechanic to encourage PvP clans to battle and feed off each other instead of low-level PvE clans.