OCE/AUS Server News ?

Vladim

Recruit
Apr 13, 2021
Is there any possibility in the future. I am sure this would be well supported. the game is impossible to play with a 200 + ping

Spector

Recruit
Mar 21, 2021
There are no plans to lauch more servers at the moment.
Hiya guys!
I know it has already been addressed but can we get an update on the possibility for a OCE server?
as you know when it comes to bannerlord online ping is a big factor for enjoyable gameplay and without it there's not much point in playing unless you like the whole being frustrated thing xD
If it's still not in the plans for the moment could we submit a funding for the creation of the server?
Many thanks guys, hope to hear back soon

moonlight.exe

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
Hiya guys!
I know it has already been addressed but can we get an update on the possibility for a OCE server?
as you know when it comes to bannerlord online ping is a big factor for enjoyable gameplay and without it there's not much point in playing unless you like the whole being frustrated thing xD
If it's still not in the plans for the moment could we submit a funding for the creation of the server?
Many thanks guys, hope to hear back soon
There are no plans to lauch more servers and there is no any possibility to have OCE/AU server at the moment.