No damage being done in battles - any fix?

Hellfiar

Recruit
Jan 5, 2023
So i have been playing this game off and on for months now and have not had this issue until now. Whenever I am in a battle i cannot deal or receive any damage, neither do the units in my army, or the enemies. no damage is done by anyone at all. i have to logout/close game in order to leave the battle. SOMETIMES when i log back in i can get 1 battle that occurs normal with damage occuring, but the remaining battles after that will have the issue again every other time. This appears to ONLY happen on my main character as i created an alt character to see if it occurs and the issue did not occur on the alt character at all. My connection the server appears to be great and solid with a ping of 50.

Remedies I have tried so far:

Fresh complete reinstall of game and BO launcher.
All driver updates and windows updates w/ reboot.
Router/Internet reboot.
verification of install files.
complete removal of any other mods (with fresh reinstall).
Attacking NPC armies in different regions, of different sizes, and different types.
Attacking with 0 equipped items.
Launching BO launcher/Bannerlord as Administrator.
Shutting down all other background processes and running BO only.

I can not seem to find a way to contact devs about this issue. I have spoken with a couple of people in the BO discord and community, and some tell me it is a server issue that is being experienced by many other people, but i have not seen anyone else reporting it or discussing it. This issue just began for me last night and it is making the game unplayable for me. Im hoping someone will have some further insight, resolution, or dev contact info for me to inquire further, I have a lot of time invested in this game and my main character that i would very much like to not lose due to this issue.

Further contact info for me:
Discord - Hellfiar#7670

Vilianaxnl

Recruit
May 30, 2023
Where is administration?
It is important.
Regards.

Где модератор ??
Речь идет о рекламе на вашем сайте.
Спасибо.

Hellfiar

Recruit
Jan 5, 2023
*SOLVED*
Connection Issue - resolved by relocating internet router closer to PC and hardline ethernet cable