new to the mod / game SoS <3

Wespe

Recruit
Oct 25, 2021
just got bannerlord the other day,, really wanting to try this mmo mod out but it says my game files are corrupt and to reinstall?

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
just got bannerlord the other day,, really wanting to try this mmo mod out but it says my game files are corrupt and to reinstall?
Today the game has been updated on Steam.
Now, the new version is e1.6.4. I am also downloading 9.38 gigabytes at the moment.

Wespe

Recruit
Oct 25, 2021
was kinda hoping it was simply the update messing with the mod . le phew so i shouldnt have to reinstall bannerlord then? ><

Wespe

Recruit
Oct 25, 2021
okay so the main game works just fine, but when trying to play the mod it dies at the start and says my game is corrupt?

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
okay so the main game works just fine, but when trying to play the mod it dies at the start and says my game is corrupt?
I have a Russian version of Steam. I do not know about other versions, but in my version it is called "Checking the integrity of game files"

moonlight.exe

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
Verify your files on steam.
If you have other mods, then delete them.
Other mods mess up Bannerlord Online.

Wespe

Recruit
Oct 25, 2021
no other mods, just got the game 2 days ago,, verifying files now hopefully that fixes it the mod looks amazing

Reactions: Queen Anna

Wespe

Recruit
Oct 25, 2021
wow well colour me shocked i wouldnt have assumed a brand new install could be corrupt but here we are , , 1 file failed to verify it works now thanks everyone <3