Need Help ,

StewartClan

Recruit
Mar 23, 2021
Me and my friend can not work out how to get military units or how to start a clan ?
There's not much info on how to get everything or how things work so if anyone can explain it any better it would be helpful!
thanks in advance!

Badbudder

Recruit
Mar 20, 2021
Soldaten bekommst du in der Stadt " die steht da einfach rum und kosten 80 Dinar "und Clan /Gilden gibt es noch nicht

SGM Riflexx

Recruit
Mar 15, 2021
To recruit units you need to enter in a town not a village, and you ll see the recruits standing in the city like NPCs you need to approach them and talk to them so you can recruit them in your party.
The clan isnt implemented yet, to create one you just need to follow a tag behind your name or maybe try to join one.

StewartClan

Recruit
Mar 23, 2021
To recruit units you need to enter in a town not a village, and you ll see the recruits standing in the city like NPCs you need to approach them and talk to them so you can recruit them in your party.
The clan isnt implemented yet, to create one you just need to follow a tag behind your name or maybe try to join one.
Yeah im aware of how to recruit the farmers it says military units .. meaning the armoured ones , and i really dont get what your saying so there not in the game ? how do u follow a tag behind ur name ? and how do u join one ?

SGM Riflexx

Recruit
Mar 15, 2021
You need to level up your army in order to have armoured ones, it`s a grind from the Farmer to Fully armored one, if you want to create a clan you need to change your name in forum and discord with your Clan Tag for now there s nothing implemented in game according clan stuff.
If you want to join one go on discord and talk with the recruiters, real players in voice chats or even PM them in discord to ask about that.
Yeah im aware of how to recruit the farmers it says military units .. meaning the armoured ones , and i really dont get what your saying so there not in the game ? how do u follow a tag behind ur name ? and how do u join one ?