my account was banned

Rookiee

Recruit
Mar 21, 2021
Hello Administrator, I am a player of CN, I saw the announcement on the forum on July 23rd that two accounts will be closed at the same time, my only low-level number is only used as a warehouse, so, on July 19th, they both opened low-level accounts to transfer a few pieces of equipment to high-level accounts, high-level accounts have already 95 soldiers, these two accounts were banned together by the CN server Ip today, I have always followed the rules of the game, it's just too sad to accept, and I'm telling you the truth and I'm not lying, and the announcement says it started on July 23rd, so why is it being blocked now? I want management to be kind and human, and I appreciate that.

Rookiee

Recruit
Mar 21, 2021
I've always supported the crackdown on cheating and offline trading, and all Unfair competition methods. However, it is very low and rude to block the player's Ip without any reason. If my account can not be unblocked, there is no reason to play the game again, as it is likely to repeat the absurd result. However, thanks to storm and the admins for their selfless dedication and wonderful work, I am very sad but also very helpless.