"mod doesn't support the current version of the game!"

Hunter Erik

Recruit
Feb 26, 2023
any estimates on how long it takes to do such update to a mod? i dont want to hurry anyone, i just want to know if its worth to redownload the old version or just wait for the mod to update

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
When will the update be completed?
Unfortunately there's no telling how long it will take. It's not the first time it has taken over a week to update Bannerlord Online.
The single player update from Taleworlds was quite a big one and there's a lot that will need testing and fixing.

Dimitrius

Recruit
Mar 23, 2023
To beta v1.0.3.
Oh wow, that's pretty far back. I guess that makes me confused though. So when the update comes out, will it support 1.9, or does it support 1.1? I apologize for asking. I just happen to want to play for the first time and showed up at a bad time lol.

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Oh wow, that's pretty far back. I guess that makes me confused though. So when the update comes out, will it support 1.9, or does it support 1.1? I apologize for asking. I just happen to want to play for the first time and showed up at a bad time lol.
We're currently on v1.1.2. The 1.9 is an early access beta number, which starts with e instead of v in code numbers.