Looking for details on PvP

ThorsOdin

Recruit
Sep 10, 2022
Hi all! Been playing with a couple friends over the last week cause we love the co-op aspect but recently we've realized we don't really know what to expect of the PvP and are looking for clarification. I've browsed the forums but couldn't find a guide that went into any detail only that the wildlands is a PvP zone.

Basically what I want to know is we should expect when we create a clan, and will we immediately start being targeted even in the areas outside of the wildlands? It sounds like there are no repercussions for the bigger clans ganking on here so it would be pointless for us if we were not able to keep leveling in the "safe zones."

I read that there are projects to add benefits for PvE clans and maybe even just a PvE mode, so my questions are strictly referring to the game in its current state as of 115.5 / e1.8.0.321460. If there is already a thread on this I missed please post a link and Ill do some reading.

Thanks!

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Hello ThorsOdin,

Clans can declare war on each other without any reasons or costs. This will allow clans to fight anywhere on the map. Though villages and cities have a safe zone (green circle visible only to clan members). The war declaration can happen the moment you create a clan.

Unfortunately, that leaves all clans to the mercy of others. Though both NA and EU have PvE focused clans that manage to avoid (most) wars. But in the end it depends on others.

There is still no solid plans for a PvE mode, due to priorities on other updates (Economy update & Seige update).

Reactions: ThorsOdin