Last try here 5 days cant log in

doogyjay

Recruit
Sep 18, 2021
Hey folks. I got 2 awesome weeks in this game and now im toast it appears. I hit the "bannerlord online" short cut launcher. It shows 16.1 / e1.6.2. Hit play and get a box that shows " The mod doesnt support the current version of the game! Our team is already working on the update."

I purchased the base game on Epic Games site. I got the online download here. I see no links for updates or hot fix downloaded at either site as I have been instructed by others to patch. Autoupdates is turned on as well. Nothing has worked and I know others are playing so its on my end. Last night I uninstalled and resintalled hoping that would fix. Nothing exact same issue this morning.

Any ideas what im missing folks?

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
Hey folks. I got 2 awesome weeks in this game and now im toast it appears. I hit the "bannerlord online" short cut launcher. It shows 16.1 / e1.6.2. Hit play and get a box that shows " The mod doesnt support the current version of the game! Our team is already working on the update."

I purchased the base game on Epic Games site. I got the online download here. I see no links for updates or hot fix downloaded at either site as I have been instructed by others to patch. Autoupdates is turned on as well. Nothing has worked and I know others are playing so its on my end. Last night I uninstalled and resintalled hoping that would fix. Nothing exact same issue this morning.

Any ideas what im missing folks?
hi,

doogyjay

Recruit
Sep 18, 2021
I found the version folder. But there is nothing that allows me to change it via typing in new numbers or via downloading the correct version.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
Queen Anna god bless you or answering. So I reinstalled from scratch last night. I just opened the bannerlord file. This is all that is in there

Configs, Data, Editor File, Ngx logs, and Online Images.

Editor files and ngx logs are empty. Online images shows single player and multi player patch note pictures.

Ive gone through all code lines even in the configs and data folders. No where does a file "notepadkom, version xml, or bin appear anywhere. I cant see as to how it took 8 hours to download just that. Ive searched my folders and checked both my c and d drives.
I have a Steam version. The file path looks like this: С: Steam - steamapps - common - Mount & Blade II Bannerlord - bin - Win64_Shipping_Client
(there at the very bottom is the file "Version")

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
I found the version folder. But there is nothing that allows me to change it via typing in new numbers or via downloading the correct version.
You need to open the file "Version" with notepad, to change and save on exit.

KaiserX

Recruit
Sep 29, 2021
The Epic Store versions are bare bones, meaning they don't have any other versions?