is combat in this supposed to feel like 1000 ping?

HenrykSikora

Recruit
Mar 23, 2021
Because whenever i fight in the arena, it feels like I have 1000 ping. It basically makes me as harmless as a worm since the game can hardly read my blocks and attacks. Is it supposed to be like this?

Jihyo

Recruit
Mar 19, 2021
i agree it feels slow, maybe not 1k ping slow though

compared to warband, bannerlord feels much slower. you might like the combat in warband better so if you haven't already you should try it out.

HenrykSikora

Recruit
Mar 23, 2021
i agree it feels slow, maybe not 1k ping slow though

compared to warband, bannerlord feels much slower. you might like the combat in warband better so if you haven't already you should try it out.
No, it's definitely the mod. When I play Bannerlord on tdm, I can still block, attack and feint successfully. In this mod, whenever I go to arena, I can't. It just feels extremely unresponsive.

Josef Josef

Recruit
Mar 23, 2021
No, it's definitely the mod. When I play Bannerlord on tdm, I can still block, attack and feint successfully. In this mod, whenever I go to arena, I can't. It just feels extremely unresponsive.
In my case, the mod had defaulted to use my integrated GPU which made everything slow. Actually, vanilla did that too, but I updated it months ago and it has been consistent. Mod needed to set it again though. That helped a lot, though it is still not as responsive as official servers.

HenrykSikora

Recruit
Mar 23, 2021
In my case, the mod had defaulted to use my integrated GPU which made everything slow. Actually, vanilla did that too, but I updated it months ago and it has been consistent. Mod needed to set it again though. That helped a lot, though it is still not as responsive as official servers.
How did you fix this?

HenrykSikora

Recruit
Mar 23, 2021
It is in the performance settings, or video, whatever it's called. Near the top by resolution etc.
Ok yeah, the game is currently using my GTX 1070 as the selected adapter, which is what I want. So not sure what to do lol. I don't understand why I'm having these issues with a 1070

SevenSnorlax

Recruit
Apr 16, 2021
That was my issue, thanks