Inverted Banner - BUG?

Vikor Reacher

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Hello there everyone,

I just crafted a new banner for our clan and it seems it has been inverted, like a mirror reflection.

As you can see in the images I shared, the logo looks to the stick of the banner but after crafting it in game it looks to the opposite side, the same happens with the details of the flag.

I dont know why this happened and we spendt a lot to make it, help please!

PD: There is also a grey color in the flag that I did not add and a similar bug like happened in the previous banner we made as well.

Attachments

• UwUbanner.PNG
    UwUbanner.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
  • Inverted_Banner.PNG
    Inverted_Banner.PNG
    470.9 KB · Views: 8

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Hello Vikor,

This is an unfortunate bug with custom banners that is not specific to Bannerlord Online, but actually a bug with native Bannerlord.
It isn't something the BO team can fix. (Same with the grey part)

Vikor Reacher

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Hello Wolf,

Maybe it happens when you edit the Background of the banner. It is just a theory I have because I did it both times when designing the banners and had similar trouble after we crafted them.

In case that were true, maybe limiting the controls in that area of the banner editor could avoid this problem to happen to other people in the future. The dev team added extra controls to the editor so maybe removing or limiting when editing the Background could work, it would an easier solution than trying to fix it from scratch I believe.

What do you think?

PD: In the photo I just uploaded, I believe that black colour is the same "grey" area we saw in the design from above. The last design occupied the whole flag in the Banner Editor so probabbly what we see in the banner editor is just a part of the flag and not the whole of it that we see in game.​

Attachments

• Parameters_BannerEditor.PNG
    Parameters_BannerEditor.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 3