f

BigChunghus

Recruit
Mar 22, 2021
I think there should be insentive to play now. If there is a wipe, for fear of giving previous players too much advantage. Perhaps it would be nice for players registered before wipe time an exclusive cape or something like that? Would be nice to inherit something small at least from playing early.
they can always cap gold at 1mil after wipe and let you keep the leadership thats the 2 major exploits im aware of that have happened. People cheating gold in and exploiting AI and acquiring crazy stats except leadership.

Bryggan

Recruit
Mar 20, 2021
It seems leadership is capped at 200... I wasted an XP point. BUT if they want this game to work, they will need stronger people to own the castles and towns and wage battles, and they will need money to hire people as mercenaries to fight their wars- everything from a 95 man army to a 3 man army to be a quick recon group. And that would be more fun than fighting looters.

So what is wrong with some people having a better starting advantage? When you play single player there are many armies stronger than you. You just get in the game, level your guys up, have fun, and eventually get your own big ass army and perhaps maneuver your way into owning lands.

I won't play if they have a wipe- I feel like I am training my men for the oncoming war, and that keeps me going. If my character dies of old age and I have to restart, I am ok with that. Just let me use my army a few times before I gotta begin all over.

Draiden

Recruit
May 28, 2021
or they could make a faction where it was not pvp (tutorial) let people get to a certain strength and then let them pick a area to start up with much like the detailed character creation mod (i think thats the correct mod i used). there are ways to keep people from praying upon new people but tbh i am new to the mod and i am just throwing my my 2 gp in