I seem to be stuck in a bug

bamboosbroom

Recruit
May 26, 2023
I entered the game on the recommendation of a friend and purchased 3 gift packs. As soon as I entered the game, I ran out of them. As a result, due to overload, I was unable to walk and complete tasks.My friend can't give me money, and I can't play in the arena. Can't buy a warehouse

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
I entered the game on the recommendation of a friend and purchased 3 gift packs. As soon as I entered the game, I ran out of them. As a result, due to overload, I was unable to walk and complete tasks.My friend can't give me money, and I can't play in the arena. Can't buy a warehouse
I'm not sure what you're referring to with gift packs, but it sounds like you're over your inventory capacity.
Am I correct in assuming you haven't finished the tutorial yet? (meaning trading is not yet available)

bamboosbroom

Recruit
May 26, 2023
I'm not sure what you're referring to with gift packs, but it sounds like you're over your inventory capacity.
Am I correct in assuming you haven't finished the tutorial yet? (meaning trading is not yet available)
Sponsorship gift package with armor and horses inside. The problem seems to have been solved. Now I can play the arena to make money, and I can buy a few more mules to move

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Sponsorship gift package with armor and horses inside. The problem seems to have been solved. Now I can play the arena to make money, and I can buy a few more mules to move
Glad to hear it's resolved. Be careful not to buy more mules than you can effectively use. You need to level the Trade skill in order to use more than 1 mule, or have a companion with an active perk that lets you have more mules.